is one of the major components of humic substances. Potassium humate is obtained by alkaline extraction of lignite or brown coal or leonardite and is used commercially as a soil conditioner.
Chemically, it is a super-molecular heterogeneous aromatic hydroxy carboxylic acid composed by various functional groups, taking on effects of sorption, complexation, chelation, flocculation, which dissolves loads of hydrophobic matters.
Enhancing nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic aid as well as keep a well-balanced nutrition.
Improving the structure of soil, increasing the buffering powder of soil, optimize N. P. K absorption by plants.
Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
Reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water
Enhancing the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance
Stabilizing nitrogen and improving nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea)
Promoting healthier, stronger plants and beautifying appearance
Humic Acid Dry basis ≥80% (HA≥65%,FA≥15%)
Potassium (as K2O dry basis) ≥10%
Water Soluble ≥99%
• Increase organic matter of soil
• Improve potash fertilizer utilization
• Slow decomposition to increase the release of potassium
• Improve the content of available K
• Coordinate the Long-lasting and the fast-acting
• Enhance water holiding capacity of soil
• Reduce soil erosion and improve workability of soil
• Stimulate crop growth
• Regulate the release of nutrients
• Improve the quality of agricultural products
• Improve efficacy of Herbicide
• Improve the efficiency of fertilizer
Soil application: 8-12kg/ha
Seeds soaking: Dilute to 0.01-0.03% and adjust PH to 7.2-7.5
Fertigation: Add it to irrigation water with the ratio of 8kg/ha or with the dilution concentration of 0.01-0.05%.